I'm a breastfeeding advocate, and I encourage all moms to breastfeed as long as it's viable. Nursing in public, or NIP, may pose certain challenges, but with a few tricks and some pratice, it will come naturally.
And to help make it easier to NIP, we're giving away a fabulous nursing cover from Nursingmom! Just share your most memorable nursing-in-public story and your entry may be chosen!
- Share your most memorable nursing-in-public moment by leaving a comment in the Comment Box below. It can be funny, awkward, touching—as long as it’s something that you will always remember.
- This contest runs from June 2, 2010 to June 30, 2010. Winners will be announced on July 5, 2010.
- Rainy Days and Mom Days and Nursingmom will select our top three favorite entries. The best entry will win a Nursingmom nursing cover and pouch set worth P995, and the two runners-up will win Nursingmom burp cloth sets worth P495 each.
You may post as many entries as you like, but you can only win once.
- Shipping is free within Metro Manila. Provincial winners will shoulder shipping costs. This contest is open to Philippine residents only.
- Rainy Days and Mom Days and Nursingmom reserve the right to publish all entries.
- Winning entries will be published on the Rainy Days and Mom Days and Nursingmom sites.
- Winners will also be notified via email (so make sure you fill in the correct email address!) for contact details.
I look forward to reading your stories!